EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Beto O’Rourke holding press conference in El Paso address Governor Greg Abbott’s recent decisions on border security and the impact on trade and the supply chain.
O’Rourke, speaking at the Bridge of the Americas in El Paso, addressed Gov. Abbott’s recent orders to expand DPS inspections of tractor-trailers crossing the international bridges along the Texas-Mexico border.
- Train narrowly misses migrants on rail bridge
- Many more asylum-seekers are border bound whether Title 42 is in place or not, migrant says
- ‘Title 42 is the only thing we have,’ border mayor says
- BREAKING: El Paso to declare immigration emergency
- More than $500K of meth stashed in sedan nabbed at border
- National City lowriders might have to pay $8,000 in fees